Developed by Lynn Stoller, (OT, MS, OTR, C-IATT, RYT500, E-RYT200), this type of evidence based yoga was developed to:
- Effectively manage stress
- Develop emotional resiliency
- Decrease hypervigilance and overreaction to sensory input (visual, crowds, touch, noise, movement)
- Improve quality of sleep and energy levels
- Decrease intrusive thoughts by learning to become present
- Enhance sense of self-worth and personal empowerment
During this class we will explore different movements and breathing techniques to safely release body-stored tensions, trauma and negative attitudes, to ready the body to more readily respond to positive suggestions and guided meditations.
Private or small-group classes available. Please contact email@example.com to discuss times and prices.
For more information on Sensory-Enhanced Yoga ® and Lynn Stoller’s research, please visit https://www.sensoryenhancedyoga.org/ or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to share more information with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have.